Mad Bomber Publisher's description
from New Breed Software
Mad Bomber game challenges you to catch bombs before they hit the ground and explode.
The Mad Bomber is loose in the city and he's dropping bombs everywhere! It's your job to catch them before they hit the ground and explode. Luckily, you have a set of trusty buckets to extinguish them with.
Mad Bomber is a clone of the excellent 1981 Atari 2600 video game "Kaboom!" by Larry Kaplan of Activision. (Kaboom! was originally going to be an Atari-produced 2600 port of their 1978 arcade game, "Avalanche.")
- Runs on a variety of platforms, including PDAs!
- Controlled with mouse or keyboard.
- One- and two-player modes, including two-player versus.
- On desktop systems, Mad Bomber can be run in a window or fullscreen, in 640x480 resolution.
- Mad Bomber optionally supports stereo sound, and includes music. Volume settings can be changed in the options screen.
- You can choose to play either with an attractive photo-realistic background, or with a plain (zen) Kaboom!-style background.
- A handicap can be set for either or both player, reducing the width of their bucket to half-size.
- High score and options are saved.
System Requirements:C and C++
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only