ICBM3D Publisher's description
from New Breed Software
ICBM3D puts you in control of Anti-ICBM weapons which you use to destroy an onslaught of missiles.
ICBM3D ("Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles, 3D") is a 3D vector-based clone of Dave Theurer's classic Atari arcade game, "Missile Command."
You are in control of Anti-ICBM weapons which you use to destroy an onslaught of missiles (and other nasties) which are dropping onto your nation.
The game ends when your cities have all been destroyed. You only gain replacement cities by acheiving certain score thresholds during each attack.
- 1-player 3D action.
- Mouse-controlled gameplay.
- Keyboard-controlled gameplay. (Keyboard settings alterable.)
- Standard missiles.
- Spiralling missiles.
- Splitting missiles.
- Higher levels have more, and faster missiles.
- Levels 50 and above introduce "wind", blowing the smoke around to confuse you.
- Mouse-based viewing control.
- View from any point just above to just below your cities.
- View from any point just to each side of your cities.
- View from the point of view of any incoming missile.
- Reduced framerate and "flickery" modes are available to improve game speed and playability.
- Easy support for different languages. (Distributed with English).
- ICBM3D comes as C source code.
- Many #define's are used, so you can tweak the gameplay and some defaults at compile time.
System Requirements:C and C++
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall