Aero Blasters Script Publisher's description
from Kamran Sethi
Aero Blasters is full featured game that shows off the DOS based Air engine made in the Borland C 3.1 environment.
Aero Blasters is full featured game that shows off the DOS based вЂњAirвЂќ engine made in the Borland C 3.1 environment.
The engine is included. This engine is an extension of the DOS C engine вЂњAir FightersвЂќ made on the same platform.
This engine is capable of generating a complete air simulation if it is provided with appropiate bitmap imagery.
- Supports multiple enemy and fire types using sprite inheritance.
- Wallpaper scroll algorithms.
- Sprites controlled by frame sequences regulated with counters.
- Fast Airplane Homing Missile support using a modified version of the BreshnamвЂ™s Algorithm.
- Smooth Keyboard control incorporating DOS interrupt vector table overriding for multi input per frame.
- Fading screen transitions by Palette register manipulation
- Optimized Bitmapped sprite rendering with transparency support and frame counters.
- Optimized mode 13h graphics library.
- Assembly enabled 80386 processor optimizations encapsulated in C classes.
- DMA fast data copy system.
- All Advanced low level features transparently encapsulated in C classes.
- Full documentation.
- Smooth scrolling backgrounds using double buffered surfaces.
- Engine speed of 60 frames per second depending on the vertical retrace of the client monitor .
- Collision detection algorithms based on rectangular surfaces.
- Jet Mouse control sut;Jet Mouabsolute and relative acceleration modes.
- Single Threaded.
- Easy to use class hierarchy.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: