3D Pong Publisher's description
from New Breed Software
3D Pong is a one- or two-player, three dimensional sports game.
3D Pong is a one- or two-player, three dimensional sports game, based on the first arcade game ever made, "Pong" from Atari.
Each player controls their "paddle" with the mouse, and tries to score by bouncing a ball into the other player's goal (just behind the paddle).
3D Pong is a vector-based graphics X-Window game for Unix.
- 1 player against the computer
- 1 player in "handball" mode
- 2 players, networked
- User-defined gravity level
- With or without a deflective "net"
- Red/Blue split mode for true 3D using 3D glasses!!!
- Six viewing positions:
- First Person POV from behind your paddle
- "Bleacher" view from the side of the game arenta.
- Above view.
- Freely rotatable mode (using the mouse)
- A dizzying "follow the ball" mode
- Follow the paddle mode
System Requirements:В· X-Window display environment
В· Mouse (3-button recommended)
В· Red/Blue 3D glasses (optional)
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only