NTPort Library Publisher's description
from Hai Li
NTPort Library enables your Win32 applications to real-time direct access to PC I/O ports without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit(DDK).
NTPort Library driver can be load and unload dynamically, so you need not any configuration.
Merge module for Windows Installer is provided for easy deploymenT.
NTPort Library is also an ideal replacement of old BASIC INP or OUT statement.
This tool also supports getting the base addresses of LPT ports.
- Read port I/O: Inport, InportD, InportW, Inp, InpD, InpW.
- Write port I/O: Outp, Outpd, Outpw, Outport, OutportD, OutportW.
- LPT ports support: GetLPTPortAddress.
- Fast mode access: EnablePorts, DisablePorts, SetFastMode, GetFastMode.
- Miscellaneous functions: IsWinNT, IsWin64, GetLastState, LicenseInfo, GetNTPortVersion.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only