MlView for XML Tools Publisher's description
from Dodji Seketeli
MlView is an xml editor for the GNOME environment.
The MlView project is an xml editor for the GNOME environment. It is written in C/C and uses the gnome libraries (libxml2, gtkmm, libgnome*, etc).
- cut/copy/paste as child/paste as prev/paste as next/ of xml elements
- xml element/attributes search
- multi docs edition
- Several editing views can be opened on the same document
- drag and drop based copy/cut/past of xml elements
- addition of xml elements and attributes can be made directly on the tree
- namespace support
- on-demand validation
- graphical error reporting. Parse/validation time errors reported graphically.
- when validation is switched on, MlView proposes an elements/attributes completion feature. When an element is added to the tree, MlView also adds the children elements required by the DTD for the document to be valid.
- Validation can be switched off. The xml document editon can then be done without any constraint.
- a clean code
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only