Mini-XML for XML Tools Publisher's description
from Michael Sweet
Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use it to read XML and XML-like data files in your application.
Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use it to read XML and XML-like data files in your application without requiring large non-standard libraries. Mini-XML only requires an ANSI C compatible compiler (GCC works, as do most vendors' ANSI C compilers) and a 'make' program.
Mini-XML provides the following functionality:
- Reading of UTF-8 and UTF-16 and writing of UTF-8 encoded XML files and strings.
- Data is stored in a linked-list tree structure, preserving the XML data hierarchy.
- Supports arbitrary element names, attributes, and attribute values with no preset limits, just available memory.
- Supports integer, real, opaque ("cdata"), and text data types in "leaf" nodes.
- Functions for creating, indexing, and managing trees of data.
- "Find" and "walk" functions for easily locating and navigating trees of data.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only