MemAccess Library Publisher's description
from Hai Li
MemAccess Library gives programmers control of hardware devices from Windows (Win32 & x64) application without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit (DDK).
The tool allows real-time direct access to memory mapped I/O. Typical applications include ISA or PCI bus devices.
MemAccess Library is also an ideal replacement of old BASIC Peek or Poke statement.
- Read memory: maPeekB, maPeekD, maPeekW
- Write memory:maPokeB, maPokeD, maPokeW
- Load and unload the library: maOpenLibrary, maCloseLibrary
- Advanced memory access: maMapPhysToLinear, maUnmapPhysicalMemory, V86_To_PhyAddress
- PCI device support: maGetDeviceBaseAddress, maGetPCIDeviceInfo
- Install and uninstall: maInstallService, maRemoveService
- Miscellaneous functions: maIsWinNT, maIsWin64, maLicenseInfo, maGetLastState, maGetVersion
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only