mcpp Publisher's description
from Kiyoshi Matsui
mcpp is a C/C preprocessor.
mcpp is a C/C preprocessor with the following features:
- Implements all of C90, C99 and C 98 specifications.
- Provides a validation suite to test C/C preprocessor's conformance and quality comprehensively. When this validation suite is applied, mcpp distinguishes itself among many existing preprocessors.
- Has plentiful and accurate diagnostics to check all the preprocessing problems such as latent bug or lack of portability in source code.
- Has #pragma directives to output debugging information.
- Is portable and has been ported to many compliler-systems, including GCC and Visual C , on UNIX-like systems and Windows.
- Preprocessors of various behavior modes are able to be generated from the source code.
- Can be built either as a compiler-specific preprocessor to replace the resident preprocessor of a particular compiler system, or as a compiler-independent command, or even as a subroutine called from some other main program.
- Provides comprehensive documents both in Japanese and in English.
System Requirements:C and C++
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only