libslack Publisher's description
Libslack is a library of general utilities designed to make UNIX/C programming a bit easier.
Libslack is a library of general utilities designed to make UNIX/C programming a bit easier on the eye. It is a seemingly random collection of modules and functions that are commonly useful.
It's a small library with lots of functionality, accurately documented and thoroughly tested.
- Program Framework
- Daemon Services - Libslack provides functions that make writing daemons trivial.
- Network Services - Libslack provides functions to simplify the implementation of network servers and clients (TCP, UDP, unicast and multicast) and the (text or binary) application protocols that they use.
- Agent Oriented Programming - Libslack provides a generic agent oriented programming model in the form of the Agent data type.
- Data Types - Libslack provides a generic growable pointer array data type called List, a generic growable hash table data type called Map and a decent String data type that comes with heaps of functions (many lifted from Perl).
- Decoupled Thread Safety
- Coprocesses and Pseudo Terminals
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only