libquantum Publisher's description
from Hendrik Weimer
libquantum is a C library for the simulation of a quantum computer.
libquantum is a C library for the simulation of a quantum computer. Based on the principles of quantum mechanics, it provides an implementation of a quantum register.
Basic operations for register manipulation such as the Hadamard gate or the Controlled-NOT gate are available through an easy-to-use interface.
Measurements can be performed on either single qubits or the whole quantum register.
- Simulation of arbitrary quantum algorithms is possible
- High perfomance and low memory consumption
- Decoherence support for realistic quantum computation
- Interface for quantum error correction (QEC)
- Supports the density operator formalism
- Implementations of Shor's factoring algorithm and Grover's search algorithm are included
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only