GPSTk Library Publisher's description
from Brent Renfro
GPSTk Library provides the base functionality for the GPSTk applications for the satellite navigation management.
GPSTk project provides you an open source library for the satellite navigation management. The GPSTk library provides the base functionality for the GPSTk applications and for a number of other independent projects. There are several categories of functions in the GPSTk library:
- GPS time. Conversion among time representations such as MJD, GPS week and seconds of week, and many others.
- Ephemeris calculations. Position and clock interpolation for both broadcast and precise ephemerides.
- Atmospheric delay models. Includes ionosphere and troposphere models.
- Position solution. Includes an implementation of a Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring algorithm.
- Mathematics. Includes Matrix and Vector implementations, as well as interpolation and numerical integration.
- Application framework. Includes processing command lines options, providing interactive help and working with file systems.
System Requirements:C and C++
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only