dbg library Publisher's description
from Pete Goodliffe
dbg library is a set of C utilities to facilitate modern debugging idioms.
The dbg library is a set of C utilities to facilitate modern debugging idioms. It provides various constraint checking utilities together with an integrated error logging facility.
These utilities are flexible and customisable.
dbg library features include:
- Expressive constraint checking utilities
- Integrated stream-based logging facilities
- Execution tracing support
- Differentiates between different sources of diagnostics - you can enable/disable them all independently
- Easy to use, powerful, configurable
- assertion behaviour can be altered at runtime (abort, throw, or continue)
- Integrates well with modern C code
- Can be compiled out with no overhead
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only