CodeLite Script Publisher's description
CodeLite is a powerful open-source, cross platform code editor for the C/C programming languages.
CodeLite is a powerful open-source, cross platform code editor for the C/C programming languages (regulary tested on Windows XP sp2, (K)Ubuntu 7.10 / 8.04, Fedora Core 6, Debian lenny/sid and Mac OSX 10.5.2).
CodeLite uses a sophisticated, yet intuitive interface which allows user to easy create and build complex projects.
- Generic support for compilers
- Can be easily extended with plugins (Several plugins are already included in the installer)
- Built-in GDB support, with the following features included:
- Watches table - add persistent watches by a single click
- Quick Watch - right click on a variable to expand it
- Locals tree - automatically displays the current stack variables (also displays *this if available)
- Threads view - provides list of currently running threads and easily switching between then by single click
- Breakpoint management - add/remove breakpoint management panel
- Automatic tooltip
- Subversion plugin (based on the command line tool), which mimics the TortoiseSVN (but unlike it, it runs on Linux as well)
- Makefile based build system
- Project explorer (Workspace view)
- File Explorer
- Automatically imports MSVS workspace/projects and converts them to GNU based makefile
- Active document outline
- Sophisticated database based Code Completion mechanism, a default database is supplied which contains symbols for wxWidgets, STL and standard headers
- Function's call tip
- Hover tip
- Comments tips
- Members List
- Supports C templates, namespaces and other advance features of the language
- Automatically add include statement for symbols
- Quickly open resources in the editor using 'Find Resource in workspace'
- Quickly open types in the editor using 'Find Type in workspace'
- XML based syntax highlighting, comes with the following:
- Diff files
- Text Folding
- Find In Files
- Replace In Files
- Highly Configurable
- Built-in doxygen comment generator for functions/classes
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only