CImg Library Publisher's description
from David Tschumperle
CImg Library is an open source C toolkit for image processing.
The CImg Library is an open source C toolkit for image processing : It provides simple classes and functions to load, save, process and display images in your own C code.
- It consists only of a single header file CImg.h that must be included in your C program source.
- It contains useful image processing algorithms for image loading/saving, displaying, resizing/rotating, filtering, object drawing (text, lines, faces, curves, ellipses, 3D objects, ..), etc...
- The main image class can represent images up to 4-dimension wide (x,y,z,v) (from 1-D scalar signals to 3-D multi-channel volumes), with template pixel types.
- It depends on a minimal number of libraries : you can compile it only with standard C libraries. No need for exotic libraries and complex dependencies.
- Additional features appear with the use of ImageMagick, libpng, libjpeg or XMedCon. Install the ImageMagick package or link your code with libpng and libjpeg to be able to load and save standard compressed image formats (GIF,BMP,TIF,JPG,PNG,...).
System Requirements:C and C++
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only