cgi-util Publisher's description
from New Breed Software
cgi-util is a powerful, small C library that allows you to create CGI programs.
cgi-util is a powerful, small C library that allows you to create CGI ("Common Gateway Interface") programs for websites.
- Easy to use
- Accepts both "GET" and "POST" connection requests
- Complete error handling
- Cookie support
It provides functions For:
- Accepting a connection and parsing form data
- Grabbing a field by its string value...
- ...by its integer value...
- ...by its floating point ("double") value...
- ...and by its boolean value
- Embeding HTML files
- Checking strings for correct e-mail syntax
- Examining cookies
- Closing up and freeing memory (you should be able to use cgi-util as a FastCGI)
System Requirements:В· A (host with a) webserver capable of executing CGI programs (e.g., Apache)
В· Access to the webserver shell (e.g., telnet or SSH access)
В· A C compiler (e.g., GCC)
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only