Database Architect Script Publisher's description
from Tony OBryan
Database Architect is intended to be a powerful and easy to use tool for designing database schemas.
Database Architect is intended to be a powerful and easy to use tool for designing database schemas. It provides a visual design mode from which you can create, modify, and relate tables to one another.
Its underyling architecture provides a mechanism by which any network-accessible database can be supported, though the current implementation solely supports PostgreSQL.
It's most compelling feature to date is the ability to point it to any supported database and have it automatically construct a fully editable visual Database Architect representation -- complete with foreign key connections automatically established.
- Save and load Database Architect design files.
- Print design files to any supported printer.
- Decode any network-accessible PostgreSQL database into a Database Architect design file, and automatically show foreign key connections (the main limitation is that primary keys must consist of a single field. Multi-field primary keys are not yet supported).
- Add, edit, delete database columns within design mode with simple mouse controls and dialogs. You can designate primary keys, foreign keys, unique fields, and fields that cannot be null. Foreign key connections are made via point and click.
- Generate, print, save SQL text to create any table in your design.
System Requirements:В· Qt 3.1 or later
В· libpq for PostgreSQL.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only