MBOT Publisher's description
MBOT application is an IRC bot coded in C .
This application is an IRC bot coded in C .
Its main advantage is that several bots can run simultaneously in the same process, making it ideal for shells where the background processes are limited, but not the connections.
It also spares a lot of resources this way, compared to running many instances of mbot.
- IPv6 networking support
- Partial TCL scripting compatibility with eggdrop
- Portability (compiles under GNU/Linux, *BSD, HPUX, Solaris, Tru64, Win32, etc)
- All the standard IRC commands are available
- Can be in many channels
- Flood protection
- Database, dictionary-like
- DCC Send, easily accessible and configurable
- DCC Chat with partyline
- Different access levels, defined with a userlist
- Recognize and use irc services (Nick/ChanServ)
- Log channels and privates
- Can send logs to an email, when they are renewed
- Extensions done with dynamic libraries in C , to which I've called modules, and can be added/removed while the bot is running
- Conversations with an Artificial Inteligence module (based on C-Alice)
- Watch nicks and log when they are on IRC
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only