ASP Mail Component for Email System Utilities Publisher's description
from SoftComplex Inc.
ASP Mail Component is an ActiveX component designed to allow e-mail sending from Active Server Pages (ASP).
ASP Mail Component is an ActiveX component designed to allow e-mail sending from Active Server Pages (ASP). With this component installed you can send simple text E-mail message as well as HTML e-mail with attachments and multiple recipients. Other useful features are also supported.
- Compatibility with IIS 5, IIS 6 (Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP), and PWS
- Can be used in VB, Visual Studio or any other software capable of using ActiveX components
- Simple and intuitive interfaces for comfortable programming
- Text, HTML, RTF and other Content-Types are supported
- Easy file attachments
- Extended file attachments supported to attach inline, custom files and content
- EHLO/HELO customization supported
- Mail Agent string customization supported
- SMTP Authentication supported
- Transport Level Security (TSL) supported
- Charset, Attachment Encoding, Body Encoding, Transfer Encoding are available for adjustment
- Multiple recipients mails for efficient mail list implementations
- Extended headers (X-Priority, Organization and others) are supported
- Message send logging supported
- E-mail address validation with SMTP server address resolving
- Documentation and samples are available to start using the component instantly
- Great performance and low server resources consumption
- Fair price. Just compare to alternatives offered on the net
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only