PrintControls .NET Publisher's description
from TMG Development Ltd.
PrintControls .NET provides a set of .NET Windows Forms controls that are specifically designed to produce scalable graphical output suitable for sending to the printer.
The PrintControls library provides a set of .NET Windows Forms controls that are specifically designed to produce scalable graphical output suitable for sending to the printer. This means that when designing your application using PrintControls, you can print any part of your form by simply calling Print on the outermost container control.
All PrintControls integrate with the Visual Studio .NET design environment and the .NET printing architecture. This means that you can design the style of your printed output in the VS.NET designer, without any coding, and then print or print preview using the standard .NET PrintPreviewDialog and PrintDocument classes. Printing and Image Output:
- Printing via the IPrintableControl interface
- Save to file
- Exact printed output sizing
- Chain multiple printouts together using PrintChaining
- PrintChaining compatible with PrintForm and PrintAdapters IChainedDocument interface
- All controls derived from a common base
- Border and fill settings fully customisable
- Fine-grained paint event model supports custom painting
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only