Rebex Mail for .NET for Email System Utilities Publisher's description
Rebex Mail for .NET allows you to retrieve, create, load, process, save and send e-mail messages in MIME format using a simple yet powerful interface, with no need to understand the complexities of MIME format.
Whenever you need to send mail via SMTP, download it with POP3 or access a remote mailbox using IMAP from your .NET application, Rebex Mail for .NET will provide the required infrastructure. It allows you to retrieve, create, load, process, save and send e-mail messages in MIME format using a simple yet powerful interface, with no need to understand the complexities of MIME format. And for advanced users, there is a powerful low-level MIME library as well. Major features
- Easy-to-use with maximum flexibility.
- Supports .NET 1.0, .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0
- Upload and download to or from RAM.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- Tutorials for all components.
- A large number of samples with full C# and Visual Basic .NET source code and different levels of complexity, from simple console utilities to multithreaded WinForm clients.
- Royalty free redistribution
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code optionally available.
- Designed for ease of use from your code.
- Native builds for .NET 1.0, .NET 1.1. and .NET 2.0 are available, and both 32bit and 64bit platforms are supported.
- Both synchronous and asynchronous operations in SMTP, POP3 and IMAP classes. Designed according to .NET Framework asynchronous operations design patterns.
- Events for effortless integration with hosting applications.
- Communication logging using CommandSent and ResponseRead events.
- Transfer monitoring with the TransferProgress events.
- Supports advanced authentication methods such as Digest-MD5, CRAM-MD5 and NTLM.
- Integrated authentication using NTLM.
- All common firewalls and Socks4, Socks5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy servers are supported.
- Suitable for both client and server applications.
- Extensive stream support - download or save mail to stream, load or send mail from stream.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
Supported proxy servers
- Socks4a (Socks4 with domain name resolving)
- HTTP Connect
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only