NetMailBot for .NET for Email System Utilities Publisher's description
from ExclamationSoft Inc.
NetMailBot - Send and Receive Command Line SMTP and POP3 Email on Windows.
NetMailBot allows you to send and receive Command Line SMTP and POP3 Email on Windows.
Send SMTP and receive POP3 email on Windows through the DOS command line with the most flexibile and customizable product on the market today.
Save time and benefit from automating the sending and receiving of email with NetMailBot.
Features not found in any other email product on the market today
- Display alternate text to display in email programs that do not support/display HTML messages
- Authentication - Some mail servers require authentication before sending email.
- Send an email to one or tens of thousands of people.
- CC or BCC an unlimited number of recipeints.
- Use a file on your hard drive or an existing web page as the body of the email.
- Address a message with a "friendly" name. Instead of firstname.lastname@example.org, you can address the message as "John Doe" in both the to and from fields.
- Unlimited attachments.
- Verbose logging with optional debug mode - view SMTP server messages.
- Email address "sanitization" - seperate good email addresses from bad ones.
- Set message priority
- Set SMTP server port.
- Perform test runs
- Ability to request return receipt notification that email has been delivered.
- Return codes for checking success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only