ANPOP POP3 COMPONENT for Email System Utilities Publisher's description
ANPOP POP3 COMPONENT enables your applications to retrieve emails based on POP3 & IMAP4 protocol and parses emails based on MIME.
ANPOP is a high performance POP3 & IMAP4 component and email parser.
It fully supports asynchronous operating mode and event firing. With ANPOP, your ASP, VB, VBA, Visual C , C#, JScript, WScript, VB.NET, ASP.NET or other COM environment applications can retrieve email from mail server based on POP3 protocol and parse email based on MIME.
ANPOP Component supports all operations of POP3 and IMAP4 protocol. It incorporates POPMSG function that parses email structure, abstracting specified stuffs from Message Body, such as Recipients, Subject, Body, Attachment and more. It also provides MAILSTORE object to store email in local disk easily. Developer can easily use it to develop email client tool and web application. ANPOP POP3 COMPONENT FEATURES LISTIPOPMAIN
- Pop3 commands supported: USER, PASS, AUTH NTLM, APOP, NOOP, RSET, TOP, LIST, STAT, UIDL, RETR and QUIT
- Imap4 commands supported: ALL.
- Retrieve email in synchronous or asynchronous mode (event driving).
- Support Socks4/Socks5/Http proxy connection.
- Get email header without downloading whole email from server.
- Get email size/message-id from server.
- Delete/Undelete email.
- Log file to record all sessions between client and server.
- Load email from a file or binary stream.
- Save email to a file or IMSGSTORE interface
- Get specified header value of email
- Parse sender, recipients, subject, body and attachments
- Export attachment to file or binary stream
- Parse winmail.dat (TNEF attachment).
- Create customized mailbox to store email files.
- Load email to IPOPMSG interface.
- Save/Move/Delete/Enumerate emails in specified mailbox
- Create/Clear/Delete mailbox
- Send request for retrieving email to local/remote service.
- Enable ASP/ASP.NET to retrieve emails in background.
- Capability of queued request is unlimited.
- Protocol: SSL v2, SSL v3, TLS v1.
- Key Algorithms: RSA, DH.
- ESMTP command: STARTTLS
- POP3 command: STLS
- Decrypt encrypted email and verify digital signature.
- This feature uses CAPICOM object(a free component of Microsoft)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only