DBE Script Publisher's description
DBE is a database editor written in ASP.
DBE is a database editor written in ASP that works by internet, making it possible for you to manage all the databases of your web site using just an internet connection and a compatible browser.
It's not compiled using DLL libraries or COM objects and you don't need to contact your provider.
With DBE you can manage the most popular databases in the web, including MS Access (97 / 2000 / 2003), MS SQL Server, MSDE and MySQL.
Exploring the folders of your web site is just like exploring the folders on your computer; you can do every operation on your database with a click of the mouse.
With the 4.0 version, many useful features have been implemented. The main contribute to the software is represented by the integration of the support for MySQL databases.
- MySQL database support
- extended browser support; the current version supports the following browsers: Internet Explorer 4, 5, 6, Mozilla/Firefox 1, Netscape Navigator 6
- users password encription by MD5 algorithm
- users access logs
- edit query records
- edit tables without primary key
- max length handling (in the viewer) for text fields
- improved support for fields default value
- select language at run-time
- select / unselect all the records of a page
- view the SQL code of a query in data viewer also
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only