MegaPipe .NET control Publisher's description
MegaPipe .NET control control is a reliable and powerful 100% managed code component for handling serial communication, TAPI-based modem operation.
MegaPipe .NET control is a reliable and powerful 100% managed code component for handling serial communication, TAPI-based modem operation and file-transfer featuring XModem Checksum, XModem CRC, XModem 1K, YModem, YModem-G, ZModem and Kermit protocols. Features:
- Small footprint (only ~120K).
- Full control of all aspects of the serial port communication.
- Sends / receives characters.
- Workable with any serial port between COM1 and COM255.
- Supports RS232 and RS485 serial ports.
- Retrieves the information for the installed modems, makes a call and waits for a call.
- Easy download/upload directory setup.
- Easy upload-file name(s) setup.
- Easy download-file name setup for all XModem protocols.
- ZModem with crash recovery.
- Supports the generic Kermit commands such as Login/Logout/Finish, Changing Work Directory, Listing Directory, Disk Usage Query, Erase/Rename/Copy File, etc.
- Run-time royalty free.
MW6 MegaPipe .NET control package comes with the straightforward manual plus the samples for C#.NET and VB.NET, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the MegaPipe .NET control into your application.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only