Pocket Uno for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
Uno (spanish for "one") is a card game played with a specially printed deck
Uno (spanish for "one") is a card game played with a specially printed deck. The game was originally developed in 1971 by Merle Robbins.
Uno is one of the world's most popular family card games. Just play cards from your hand by matching color, number, or word. Try to rid yourself of cards before opponents do!
Rules are simple but the gameplay offers hours of fun.
Pocket Uno Features:
* Multilanguage: Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew (not tested yet), Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Slovenian, Swedish, Russian
* Locale auto-detection based on system's Regional Settings
* 3-level opponents AI
* Game progress auto-save / Game options auto-save
* Adjustable gameplay with a lot of options
* 'Progressive Uno' House Rule and more to come
* Hotseat Multiplayer
* Smooth adjustable graphic
* Sound effects
* Finger friendly gameplay
System Requirements:Windows Mobile 6.x Poket PC
Windows Mobile 5.x Poket PC
The shared app has been tested on firmware:Windows Mobile 6.x Poket PC
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall