ThrottleLauncher for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
ThrottleLauncher 1.0.1 is here! ThrottleLauncher 1.0 was almost perfect, but during the first week of testing some bugs appeared.
ThrottleLauncher 1.0.1 is here! ThrottleLauncher 1.0 was almost perfect, but during the first week of testing some bugs appeared. This version includes some fixes over 1.0 plus some improvements, especially for the widgets. Check the bottom of this entry for the complete changelog.
This software is provided AS IS, use it at your own risk.... and read all this page before installing!!
Please if you use this app, any feedback will be wellcome and will help in further development and bug solving. To post feedback use this web forum or the XDA developers one (search for the ThrottleLauncher thread ofcourse).
ThrottleLauncher will disable the security checks for 3rd party software from your device. This is necesary because TL uses reflection to load assemblies and the popup dialog will crash the system if it appears.
* CPU: > 200 Mhz (the higer the better)
* Storage Memory: ~5 MB (depends on the themes installed)
* Main memory: ~8 MB (depends on the themes installed)
* NET.CF 2.0 installed. (NET.CF 3.5 recommended)
* Windows Mobile 5.0 or Greatter.
* In order to use OpenGL mode you need 3D accelerated hardware (normally available in all wVGA and VGA devices).
* Any device manufacturer and screen resolutions are supported!!
First of all, before installing, please perform a system backup. ThrottleLauncher 1.0 has succesfully passed the testing of more than 30 prerelases tested by betatesters to ensure your device is safe. Though this software is provided AS IS and without any waranty.
1. Backup your device data.
2. If you don't have a previous instalation skip to point 5.
3. Unselect the ThrottleToday plugin if you have it activated.
5. Copy the cab file to your device using ActiveSync and continue this steps using your device.
6. Install the ThrottleLauncher_1_0_1.cab file. You can install it to any media, but installing to device memory is strongly recomended.
7. Uncheck all other today plugins and select ThrottleToday (Start Menu > Settings > Today).
8. ThrottleLauncher must now be showing on your Today screen. Congrats!!
The Light3D theme includes a little startup guide :).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall