smartWatchM for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
Notification utility for Sony Ericsson BT watches (MBW-100/150/200), Prada Link (LBA-T950), Citizen i:VIRT, LM Technologies LM957/LM958/LM959 (Watch/Bracelet), and Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980. 7/14/2009 9:37 PM
Notification utility for Sony Ericsson BT watches (MBW-100/150/200), Prada Link (LBA-T950), Citizen i:VIRT, LM Technologies LM957/LM958/LM959 (Watch/Bracelet), and Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980. Out of the box, the Sony Ericsson BT watch doesn't work with Windows Mobile devices at all and LM technologies support only CID. SmartWatchM allows to connect the watch to Windwows Mobile device and vibrate/display text of notification (call/sms/email/voicemail/appointment/icq/msn...). SmartWatchM can even handle such things as Media Player control, stopwatch and many many more.
- Sony Ericsson MBW-100 (usable, but complicated menu access or watch control) - Sony Ericsson MBW-150 (recommended - no issues)
- Sony Ericsson MBW-200 (recommended - no issues)
- Abacus Caller ID Watch (or similar Fossil watch) (just notifications, no menu or control) - Citizen i:VIRT (W71) (not recommended - heavy watch battery drain)
- LM Technologies LM957/LM958 (Bluetooth Watch Sports/Classic) (complicated connection/reconnection)
- LM Technologies LM959 (Bluetooth Vibrating Bracelet) (complicated connection/reconnection)
- LM Technologies Bracelet with LCD (currenly vibrate only, complicated connection/reconnection)
- Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 (setup, just a test)
- Prada Link (LBA-T950) (the sw needs more testing and debugging, no addons) Features (some features work only with SE MBW-150/200) - CID notification (number/name) or logo (NOL/BMP)
- SMS notification (name/text)
- E-mail notification (name/subject/text) - Appointment reminder notification
- IM notification (IM+, Slick, Agile Messenger, Mundu IM, Pigeon) - Media player control (WMP, Pocket Player, CorePlayer (up to 1.3.0), S2P, Kinoma, HTC Audio Manager, TouchFLO 3D, Xperia Music, FM Radio (HTC))
- Weather (SBSH, Spb 1.x...)
- Device lock when out of watch range
- English, Russian, Greek, German, Swedish, Norwegian fonts Czech, Slovak, Polish accents stripping
- Any language support for Caller ID/mail/sms/music/appointment (Chinese, Japanese... info)
- Custom 3rd party notifications
- ...and other features Installation (SE MBW) Microsoft Bluetooth Stack, Direct connection 1. Make sure your device has Microsoft Bluetooth Stack.
If Bluetooth switching from within the smartWatchM works (Menu -> Bluetooth -> On/Off) then you have MS BT Stack.)
2a. Choose connection type (Settings -> Device). Select "SE MBW-150 or newer".
3a. Start synchronization on the watch (4th icon).
4a. Discover the watch from within smartWatchM (Settings -> Discover and Pair) and wait for pairing.
5a. Select (Menu -> Start (Connect)).
6a. If you see the text "Waiting for connection. Press a button on the watch.", simple press a button on your watch... You're connected More info xda-dev thread or smartmadsoft.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall