Security Tools for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
security tools is the Swiss army knife for network administrators or network security experts
security tools is the Swiss army knife for network administrators or network security experts. Take some of the most commonly used tools (ping, traceroute, WHOIS, and port scan) and use them from anywhere in the world using your Windows Mobile device. Trouble shoot your network problems from remote no need to carry the heavy laptop with you. Make sure firewall rules have not been changed by testing the port; you can even send commands to clear text protocols such as HTTP GET or HEAD commands.
Do a traceroute to a host and instead of just being able to see the IP addresses of the various hops, you can also view your path on the map. Switch to the last tab and you can see all the information about the selected host such as IP address, hostname, city, state, ZIP code, area code, and latitude/longitude.
Future releases will include additional functionality including standard protocols such as telnet which is expected to be added sometime in 2010. We also are looking at exporting data to other popular tools formats such as Nmap.
- Works with Windows Mobile PPC devices with Compact Framework 2.0 or later
- Ping, Trace, WHOIS and Port Scan
- View your trace on a map and follow it hop by hop
- Test port ranges or try a single port and send clear text commands to the port
- Save your results and load them back in at any time
- Utilize any network connection (3G, CDMA, 802.11, etc.),
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall