racePro for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
Multiple race timers - time and make calculations for a maximum of 8 racers (4 racers on the Pocket PC) at the same time.
* Multiple race timers - time and make calculations for a maximum of 8 racers (4 racers on the Pocket PC) at the same time.
* Configurable for any track - the lap distance can be specified in miles, kilometers, yards or meters, and any length (e.g., 1.564 miles, 300 yards) can be set.
* Track database saves all track info for unlimited number of tracks. User entered information includes track name,lap length, number of laps, number of turns, conditions, air temperature, track temperature, etc.
* Driver information can be entered and seen for each racer. Includes driver's name, vehicle, and other comments you wish to add.
* Hotkeys - Timers can be started, stopped and reset with numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and letters Q W E R T Y U I. All timers can be started, stopped, and reset using keys Z X C on the Handheld PC, not just using on-screen buttons, which makes it easy to operate the stopwatch functionality while keeping your eyes on the racer rather than on the screen of the Handheld PC, thus facilitating accurate timing.
racePro also can utilize the hardware application keys available on Handheld and Pocket PCs to start all timers and to record lap times.
* Automatic calculations for:
o Lap time
o Lap counter
o Lap speed, in a variety of units - miles or kilometers per hour, minutes per 100 yards or meters, or minutes per mile or kilometer
o Best lap, records best split and speed for the race in specified units.
o Average lap, average split and speed for the race in specified units.
* Viewing data and all laps of the racers can be easily seen and sorted during the race. Also, calculations are always shown on the main screen for the most recently completed set of times, as well as the one previous to that, so that changes in racers performance can be seen.
* Saving data- All calculations, times, and information used can be saved to a file for all race timers. This file, in spreadsheet format (CSV), can be easily accessed and modified using Microsoft Excel on your desktop.
* Sound beep will be heard when timers are started, stopped, or reset. Sound can be turned on/off by your preference.
* Windows CE devices require OS version 2.11 or later.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall