MySpot for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
The mySpot application provides access to the Spotify service on the Windows Mobile platform via an intermediate proxy
The mySpot application provides access to the Spotify service on the Windows Mobile platform via an intermediate proxy.
Requires a QVGA, VGA or WVGA device running Windows Mobile Professional (Pocket PC) 6.0 or higher (see the additional requirements below).
- Full implementation of the Spotify search and top list functions
- Play list support - easy access to all your favourite tracks (up to 150 tracks per play list)
- Choose your own media player - define how each track is played (the latest version of CorePlayer is recommended)
- Album and Artist artwork shown by preference
System Requirements:- A Premium Spotify account (register at http://www.spotify.com)
- A media player that supports http streaming and the ogg audio format (eg. CorePlayer* or GSPlayer)
- The .NET 2.0 Compact Framework (included as standard with Windows Mobile Professional 6.0 and above)
Please visit http://tinyurl.com/mySpotPPC for further details and technical assistance.
A full version history is logged at http://www.skynetsoftware.com/mySpot/changelog
*CorePlayer v1.3.6 or later is recommended for the best mySpot experience
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall