Mobile Shell 3 Toggler for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
MS3T allows you to quickly and easily switch between the classic Today screen and SPB Mobile Shell 3 by using shortcuts which can be assigned to hardware buttons, links in MS3 itself, etc
MS3T allows you to quickly and easily switch between the classic Today screen and SPB Mobile Shell 3 by using shortcuts which can be assigned to hardware buttons, links in MS3 itself, etc.
MS3T adds the following links into the Mobile Shell folder in your Programs folder:
- [Close Spb Mobile Shell]: Kill the MobileShell.exe process.
- [Hide Spb Mobile Shell]: Show the classic Today screen.
- [Show Spb Mobile Shell]: Show Mobile Shell 3.
- [Toggle Spb Mobile Shell]: Show Today if MS3 is visible; Show MS3 if Today is visible.
- [SmartToggle Spb Mobile Shell]: Similar to Toggle, but it will only toggle if you are already on the Now or Today screen. If you are in another app, it returns to the Now or Today screen. That's what makes it smart. :-)
If you try to assign SmartToggle to the HTC Home button (using AE Button Plus, for example) on your HTC device, it will only work as a regular Toggle. The reason is that the home button always returns to the Today screen (or Now screen) BEFORE AE is able to tell SmartToggle to run. So, SmartToggle sees that you are currently on the Today screen and will toggle accordingly. The same problem will probably also exist with any other similar type of button on other manufacturer's devices.
System Requirements:Windows Mobile 6.x Pocket PC
Windows Mobile 5.x Pocket PC
The shared app has been tested on firmware:Windows Mobile 6.x Pocket PC
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall