GeoWeather for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
from GeoTerrestrial, Inc
Why, why do you have to input zip-codes or city names manually into every weather fetching program whenever you move around a bit or travel to far away places?
Why, why do you have to input zip-codes or city names manually into every weather fetching program whenever you move around a bit or travel to far away places? Why, when your device GPS knows exactly where you are? Well, you won't have to do any of that if you use GeoTerrestrial GeoWeather. Always have the current weather for your current location right in front of your nose. Not only that, it allows you to quickly check the weather for any location on a map.
- GeoWeather provides two main uses.
1. To always have updated weather information for your current location throughout the day
2. To allow you to quickly check the weather for any location on a map, anywhere within the US.
- If you have GPSToday version 0.9.9.1 or above installed on your device, then you already have GeoWeather.
- To access the weather information on your today screen, tap the address area in the GPSToday screen a couple of times. This screen will cycle between street address, geolocation and weather display modes.
- The current temperature for your current zip code is always displayed over the rightmost button (the map icon), except when the GPS is actively running (which is when the current speed is displayed instead of temperature).
- In weather display mode, the today screen shows more detailed weather information, along with a graphic icon representing the current weather condition. You can tap on this icon to bring up a more detailed screen.
- The current weather is refreshed every 30 minutes from Yahoo! Weather.
- You can forcibly fetch the latest weather by tapping on the green refresh icon.
- To fetch the weather for any location within the US, browse the map to the desired location, and tap More->Map Position->Show Weather in the menu. A marker with current temperature and weather conditions will show up on a map.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall