G-Trigger for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
G-Trigger is a G-Sensor based shake detector application
G-Trigger is a G-Sensor based shake detector application. It allows to start an application on shaking your Touch Diamond in particular direction.
Currently supported shaking directions:
o Left to right.
o Right to left.
o Top to bottom.
o Bottom to top.
- Front & Back:
o Front to back.
o Back to front.
It will trigger the specified action when phone is forcibly moved from left to right or moved as above mentioned directions.
Currently supported actions:
- Close/Minimize active window.
- Dial a number.
- Answer/Reject incoming call.
- Launch Program.
- Ringer Loud/Vibrate/Silent.
- Screen orientation.
- Send Keys.*
- Task Switch.
- Turn On/Off screen.
- WiFi/Bluetooth/Phone radio - On/Off/Toggle.
- Media Controls.**
- Volume Control.
- Simulate Power Button - Power Off/Power On/Long Press Power Button.
- Open control panel settings.
- Activate profile.
- Save Screenshot (BMP/JPG/PNG/GIF at predefined location).*
- Change Wallpaper (Today Screen, Manila Home & S2U2).*
- Show/Hide/Toggle On-Screen Keyboard (SIP).*
* Please refer to readme.txt for sending special keys.
** Currently supported media players are: Windows Media Player, S2P, Microfi Nitrogen, Core Player, TCPMP, Pocket Player, Pocket Music and Manila (TF3D) Music Tab.
You can now add exceptions too. G-TriggerService will be suspended till the program specified in exceptions list is active.
- OSD is displayed with some delay after event is occurred.
- Sometimes shake actions are not triggered when device is busy processing.
- Action Media Control "Stop" does not work for all players.
- Media controls for "Pocket Player" works till it's window is active or minimized (not working when in notification mode).
- Display configured actions as OSD when device is lightly shaked.
- Add more actions like "Navigate Manila Page", "Open Quick Launch" etc on shaking.
It is developed for HTC Touch Diamond. I have not tested it on any other device. Let me know if you try it on other device.
Although running this application does not seem to make any damage, I take no responsibility for any kind of damage caused to the device or data due to this application.
Supported devices as per user reviews:
- HTC Touch Diamond.
- HTC Touch HD.
- HTC Touch Pro.
- Samsung Omnia (i900/i910).
- Transfer .cab file to any location in device.
- Run the .cab file and install application to device storage.
- Run the "G-Trigger" shortcut from programs.
- Click "New" button on "Action" tab.
- Enable the check boxes for the actions you want to activate.
- Assign any action by clicking "..." button on the right side of action text box.
- Click "Save" button on edit profile page, again click "Save" button on main page.
- Click "Start" button to start the service.
- Shake your phone and enjoy!
System Requirements:Windows Mobile 6.x Poket PC
Windows Mobile 5.x Poket PC
The shared app has been tested on firmware:Windows Mobile 6.x Poket PC
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall