Freefloat Key*One for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
Freefloat Key*One provides you with an easy to use yet powerful tool which helps to create visually appealing and user friendly input panels for any Windows system.
Freefloat Key*One provides you with an easy to use yet powerful tool which helps to create visually appealing and user friendly input panels for any Windows system. It can be used on PC:s with touch screens running Windows 2000 or XP as well as hand-held computers running Windows CE or Windows Mobile.
English is not the only language supported. Key*One ships with predefined layouts for:
* and more ...
But you are not limited to those languages at all. Key*One easily handles Russian, Czech, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Arabic or even Chinese.
So go ahead and test it today and send us your feedback.
Have you ever struggled with a non-responsive virtual keyboard or a hard to use design tool or even a text-file based configuration? Look no further. Freefloat Key*One will bring all the features you expect and even more.
Key*One comes with an intuitive graphical design tool that saves time during the design of your customers keyboard layouts. It even comes with pre-made layouts for many languages already. Use these as they are or use them as a template and re-design them to meet your needs. You can alter the font, color and placement of keys. You may even add graphics, like logotypes, symbols or whatever you would like to add to the keyboard to make the users experience great.
And that is not all; you can also run the keyboard in a translucent mode so that you can still read the application below. Use Key*One with your favorite applications like Access*One, Citrix, Terminal Services, web browsers or any other custom made client software.
ItвЂ™s the perfect companion to rugged PCs in tight spaces like in a forklift. Even if there is no room for a full physical keyboard, there is always room for Key*One!
* Fully emulates a physical keyboard. In practice, all you can do on a normal keyboard you can do with Key*One, and more.
* Canvases can be anchored allowing easy implementation of multi-page keyboards.
* Multi monitor-aware.
* The user needs to press and hold before the keyboard can be moved on the screen, avoid inadverent moving of the keyboard.
* Each keyboard canvas has it's own independent window.
* Blending (see-through) supported.
* Fade-in and fade-out effect of canvases.
* Support for logon screen and the Ctrl+Alt+Del sequence.
* Each key has it's individual repeat settings independent of the Windows settings.
* Key's can generate key strokes and/or Unicode characters.
* Low-level key recorder allowing nearly 100% of all key strokes to be recorded.
* Key recorder can record key delays allowing real-time macros to be recorded.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall