BikeDashboard for Windows Mobile Publisher's description
from Mathieu Gardere
BikeDashboard is a Windows Mobile (5 and above) application for all push bike enthusiasts (mountain bike and/or road bike) who want to
BikeDashboard is a Windows Mobile (5 and above) application for all push bike enthusiasts (mountain bike and/or road bike) who want to:
- keep a track of their achievements:
where they have been,
how long ,
- have a navigation help using GPX file to discover new tracks (you can download some from various web sites including excellent ones as www.bikely.com or www.bikeradar.com or else www.nobmob.com ),
- export their data to google maps / Google Earth or other mapping softwares,
- monitor in real time and afterwards the evolution of their performances,
- have a moving map software that can work with any raster map (calibration software provided to make your own map with any picture),
- have instant data (current/average/max speed), current/climb/descent altitude.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall