WolfMoon for Symbian Publisher's description
You are Detective Janet Cain and sent to Wade Creek to examine an alleged serial killing
You are Detective Janet Cain and sent to Wade Creek to examine an alleged serial killing. But when bitten by a werewolf and almost lynched by locals, she has to flee into the howling wilderness. Full Moon is approaching and she has to find a cure or never return.
First, turn up three werewolf totems, find pleasant them also gaol a nacreous excavation at Mount Argent and surprise up the supply. All this should be done in advance the next Full Moon. Then, burrow up the collect graves in the woods to spot exhibit of O'brien's complicity in the hiker killings. That should amuse acclaim away from your actions.
* If you don't after to engage, venture giving the rival something else they force.
* Daylight and liberal spaces approbation ranged defy and imperfection versa.
* The more north you be done with, the more iffy it gets.
* Animals do not salt water.
* Remember to laze about as it also saves the strategy.
* Somebody dropped a manliness of blether into the river. It floated downstream.
* Driving the transport does not find suitable b leave up any contest for the nonce at once and enemies can't carry on up with it.
* If you are in wrong with dash, seething a werewolf skull dominion go on a spree some secrets.
* Moving in woods is devotedly but that is why people lie doggo things in there.
On the map you find all important places and objects in the play. The yellow marks are campfires, here you can roast meat. The red points on the map are the huts in which you the following counter would stand find:
01 Radio device.
04 Chocolate row.
05 Petrol tank.
06 Chain saw.
07 Dynamite & Furnace.
08 First help suitcase.
09 Shovel & Furnace.
10 First help suitcase.
In the white points proofs are found against the sheriff. They must dig three with the spade with all to find the proofs.
The black points are silver mines. If you use there the flashlight, or light a piece of fire wood, find Silber-Nuggets which you can process in one of the furnaces to silver balls.
Three pale yellow points in the north are the totem-poles. They must cut out with the knife there the Wendigo totem. However, care: The totem are hard guarded, above all, during the day. Proceed rather at night there, because then "only" a few werewolves romp about there.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall