Legacy for Symbian Publisher's description
David Eaton, primary software reviewer at PDA 24/7, has written a comprehensive review of Legacy after his experience with the beta versions and was kind enough to allow us to post a copy here as well.
You can see our description below, but let a professional introduce you to the game:
David Eaton, primary software reviewer at PDA 24/7, has written a comprehensive review of Legacy after his experience with the beta versions and was kind enough to allow us to post a copy here as well...
it`s based on the existing Palm version, but you can find important infos about the game: click here to read the review.
We are fans of the old-style rpg games, such as Eye of the Beholder, Black Crypt, Might&Magic,... and we decided to make an rpg for PDA users. The whole gameplay is designed by us, but of course we found good ideas in these old rpgs. It`s turn-based but sometimes you may feel it`s real-time.
* Huge worlds to explore, with FREE world editor to provide customized continuous game play that will make this the most played game in your collection.
* Beautifully rendered, eye-popping graphics never before seen on this platform.
* Hours of play that will keep you coming back for more and more.
* You`re not alone in this game. Staying true to the RPG theme, you create your own party of multiple talented members.
* Hundreds of different items, armors, and weapons each with their own special attributes. Encounter items made from treasured favorite materials like EBONY and MITHRIL.
* Detailed info on every member, item, spell gives you the information you need to set up your ideal party or conquer any foe.
* Visit the taverns and join in a fantasy card game where you can even use spells to play.
* Beware the many types of monsters, each also with its own unique properties including: attack/defend capabilities, resistances, life force, spell knowledge, and spell chance. These monsters are not just sitting around waiting for a fight, they interact with the environment. Don`t count on that monster to stay put behind closed doors, some types can even open doors!
* Experience our distinctive wear/wield system, meaning what you see is what you get. Check out these pictures on this page.
* Beautiful animations and sound effects. Doors realistically open and close. Candle flames, monster activities, ambient sounds and other special effects create the perfect RPG environment.
Installation for Symbian S60 series
Legacy, the game is provided by two installation sis files - Legacy60.sis and Legacy60Add.sis.
Please connect to your device, then install both sis files, in this order:
first Legacy.sis, then LegacyAdd.sis (as additional).
The game wonвЂ™t start if you donвЂ™t install the LegacyAdd.sis after the first one.
You will need at least 3 MB free storage space, for the game itself, the downloaded additional maps and the saved games.
The game can be installed on device memory and on card as well.
Important: both sis files must be installed on the same drive!
Please don`t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any problems with the game!
Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002 or Pocket PC 2003 (Arm/XScale processor)
4 MB free storage memory
5 MB free program memory
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall