Japanese Crosswords for Symbian Publisher's description
Japanese Crosswords (also known as Paint by Numbers, Griddlers, Nonograms or Japanese puzzles) are puzzles with hidden picture.
Japanese Crosswords (also known as Paint by Numbers, Griddlers, Nonograms or Japanese puzzles) are puzzles with hidden picture. If the puzzle is solved correctly, the picture will appear little by little. Some of those puzzles are simple, but some are pretty difficult.
* Compatibility with any PDA / mobile phone with java. The same crossword midlet will work in the same way on any phone
* Full screen mode on Nokia phones and phones with Java MIDP2.0
* Up to 127 black and white crosswords in a single midlet
* Size of each crossword up to 127*127 cells
* Crossword information displaying: name, size, numbers of cells to be painted, % from properly and wrongly painted cells
* Flexible zoom in and zoom out
* Flexible color adjustment
* Solution (hint) displaying
* All data autosave into flash memory on exit
* Quick access to everything setting by single key
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall