I HATE GUNS! for Symbian Publisher's description
from PocketGear, Inc
First "real" game on mobile phones! Brand new platform adventure, full of action, traps coming out of nowhere, dangerous desert animals and other surprises to face
First "real" game on mobile phones! Brand new platform adventure, full of action, traps coming out of nowhere, dangerous desert animals and other surprises to face. You can use several different tactics and techniques, which will help you deal with even large number of aggresive opponents. Plus breath taking environments, ear-catching sound effects and all these tiny little details, that make the game really fun.
Play a role of McGrady, ex-policeman with at least one dark "Accident" on his record, saving a daughter, who he hasn't seen in 20 years. Travel to the Near East to find who and why has robbed and killed his former best friend. Find out why McGrady doesn't like guns anymore! Doesn't the whole plot seem like only a part of some bigger plan?
- 6 stages plus The Final Encounter,
- Intuitive and customizable controls,
- Intriguing storyline and main hero,
- Intense action - face up to 18 opponents at the same time,
- 6 different techniques,
- Tutorial describing moves and game mechanics,
- Various opponents using many different tactics,
- Stunning visuals - multilayered graphics, parallax effect, 900+ animation frames,
- 3D sounds, over 70 sound effects,
- 3 difficulty levels,
- High Scores table,
- Many hours of gameplay!
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall