Voice Inbox for S60 (Symbian) Publisher's description
Voice Inbox is an application that empowers your device with answering machine functionality
Voice Inbox is an application that empowers your device with answering machine functionality. Installing Voice Inbox on your device you can rely on your own independent answering machine with local storage of messages left instead of on your operator voice mailbox service.
How does Voice Inbox work?
When somebody calls, the application answers the call with a greeting as defined by you and records the voice message left by the caller.
When new messages have been received, you will see a notice on the phone's display and the Voice Inbox indicator will change its colour to red; if there are no new messages, the indicator will remain yellow.
You can then play /delete the voice messages received and you can also see message details: when the message was recorded and who the caller was, as well as make a one-click call-back to the person who has left you a message.
* Local log of messages received - messages received are stored on your own device and you can easily (re)play or delete them at any time and place;
* Changing indicator on the status bar showing you that there are new messages left by callers;
* Audio-routing selection - you can choose whether to play your messages / greetings on the loudspeaker or on the earpiece;
* Call-back option - you can easily phone back the person who left you a message from the received messages log;
* Flexibility - you can change greetings very easily and you can also set greeting timeout and length at your own preference;
* Tight integration with phonebook contacts - very useful to recognize callers who have left messages;
* User-friendly - the application is manageable with just few clicks
Languages: Voice Inbox in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Bulgarian
Trial version of the software is limited to 15 incoming calls. The full version of the software is unlocked by a license file that is provided upon purchase. The license file is based on the unique IMEI provided and the application can be used exclusively on the machine it is licensed for. The license cannot be retrieved and applied to other devices.
What's New in This Release:New in version 1.10:
* Dynamic change of language from the application interface
* Full support for Nokia N97
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall