MSDict Pocket Oxford Spanish Dictionary for Symbian Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
Affordable, compact, thoroughly up-to-date and packed with extra features, this dictionary offers greater bilingual coverage than ever before.
Affordable, compact, thoroughly up-to-date and packed with extra features, this dictionary offers greater bilingual coverage than ever before. It is a complete guide to contemporary Spanish and English languages, as well as extensive helping tool with grammar. The Pocket Oxford Spanish Dictionary includes English-Spanish and Spanish-English databases, along with a guide to grammatical terms and will provide invaluable support to anyone learning to speak, read, and write the language.
Also available - Audio Pocket Oxford Spanish Dictionary, featuring the Oxford English audio database of 17,000 Oxford pre-recorded audio word pronunciations to help you improve your listening and speaking skills in English.
Over 90,000 Words
Derived from the universally acclaimed Oxford Spanish Dictionary , this dictionary is designed to meet the needs of students in their senior year, or studying for their Higher, or A level qualification, as well as adult learners. It is the only dictionary at this level to give detailed coverage of Spanish from 20 of the principal Spanish-speaking areas of the world. It provides thousands of examples drawn from the real speech and written sources to help learners use the language more effectively and idiomatically.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Pocket Oxford Spanish Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Audio pronunciations (through additionally installed sound modules)
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Handy custom filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* History lists of visited words
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Fullscreen support
* Page scrolling mode added
* Ability to select and change the language for MSDict menus and messages. The supported languages are- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Russian and Portuguese.
* Copy single words, selected paragraphs or whole word definitions in external programs on your phone
* Two different work modes- View and Selection for your convenience when browsing word definition
The MSDict 5 Out Now - MSDict is Now Talking with the Oxford Voice
The new dictionary reader is speech enabled and powered by the extraordinary add-in Oxford sound module of 50,000 pre-recorded words that will allow you to listen and learn genuine English pronunciation.
* 50,000 audio word pronunciations to be used with any MSDict English monolingual dictionary or bilingual one with English
* high-quality recordings with British English pronunciations compiled and recorded by Oxford University Press
* the riches sound database available for mobiles
* accurate coverage of different homographs, variant forms and inflections
* full information on parts of speech and subsenses covered
System Requirements:Nokia N92
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall