Message In Time (Symbian) Publisher's description
You're able to create and manage short messages in an ordinary way using the internal interface. After the message creation you set date and time when the system has to wake up and send it.
You're able to create and manage short messages in an ordinary way using the internal interface. After the message creation you set date and time when the system has to wake up and send it. This approach can be useful when you're going to deliver birthday greetings not today but in several days. Or you intend to remind some of your colleagues to do important things tomorrow morning. In any case the application will silently assist you and won't bother when you have little time.
* Sending of SMS messages on the specified time and date.
* Background work. You shouldnвЂ™t hold the application in a task list. The operation system will call it in the specified time automatically. So you can even reboot the phone and donвЂ™t be worry about planned messages.
* Messages sending to multiple recipients.
* Recipients can be added from system contacts or just by inputting their phone numbers.
* The recipients list contains image avatars from the system Phonebook (Contacts).
* Repetitive SMS sending, e.g. every hour, day, year.
* Immediate sending to all recipients without delays.
* Disabling and enabling of scheduled messages.
* States of scheduled messages are represented by understandable icons: sent, scheduled, validity period failed, disabled, others.
* A customizable validity period for scheduled messages.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall