Jpg viewer for Symbian Publisher's description
JPGVIEWER was developed using Sprint Wireless Toolkit for my V9m (Razr2)
JPGVIEWER was developed using Sprint Wireless Toolkit for my V9m (Razr2). Because I have been dissapointed with Sprint's user interface, this app allows me to put pictures into folders and view them in organized sets - full screen! You should crop/resize photos to fit the screen of your mobile device first. This is only a viewing utility, not an editor.
For best results you will need a removable memory card or communication cable to organize and move the files in your mobile device.
In order to properly install jpgviewer on your Sprint Mobile Phone:
2. Unlock protected API JSR-75 on your phone (they call it Device/ESN Activation)
3. Sprint users will have to install jpgviewer Over The Aire (OTA). Using the mobile's web browser go to www.getjar.com / quickdownload / and use the number shown below. Note: this is the signed version which your Sprint device will require to access the file system.
* Browsing Files D-Pad UP - previous file in list
* DOWN - next file in list
* FIRE - open currently selected file full screen
* Full Screen Canvas D-Pad UP - skip 10 previous files
* DOWN - skip 10 next files
* RIGHT - view next image in folder
* LEFT - view previous image in folder
* FIRE - return to file browser
Much of the code used here is taken from other public examples. For source code and more reference information see www.geocities.com/jpgviewer - Joe Jones
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall