IVCM for Symbian Publisher's description
VCM is an IVR based call manager + no beep call recorder.
VCM is an IVR based call manager + no beep call recorder. ItвЂ™s the most powerful and professional call manager on the market.
* Customizable, professional IVR responses (WhatвЂ™s IVR): IVR can be your answering machine or personal operator. With your personalize greeting to instruct callers to leave a message, press key to transfer their calls to other numbers, or answer by yourself!
* Unlimited time, no beep call recorder for incoming and outgoing calls.
* Many popular features like: accept/reject calls by lists/phonebook, reject calls by SMS, and divert calls by lists/phonebook.
* Flexible, unlimited profiles to define different call handing methods for your different situations.
* Weekly or daily schedules to activate different profiles automatically.
IVR is a technology to detect remote callers' key press sequence and respond them by pre-defined actions. In general, these jobs are done by embedded hardwares or more powerful computers. For example, most companies' corporate telephony systems are handled by IVR. Callers can press key to choose extension number to connect to, or choose to leave a message when callees are unavailable. Another example is interactive information centers. They are used for automatic information inquires through ordinary phone calls.
Our personal IVR technology is implemented purely by software. IVCM is world first and the only mobile application that can realize IVR features on your smartphone!
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall