Calcuphone (Symbian) Publisher's description
Calcuphone a Java J2ME Application developed by Daniel Lissner Г–stlund, Sweden.
Calcuphone a Java J2ME Application developed by Daniel Lissner Г–stlund, Sweden. It is designed to run on mobile phones, and requires MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.0. The program is no larger than 70kb, and therefor will fit on almost all mobile phones.
The Calculator - Screenshots
Calcuphone supports all functions a proffessional calculator should have:
* Operators: +, -, *, /, ^, %.
* Functions: Sqrt, Cos, Tan, ArcSin, Ln, Random number, and more.
* Scientific calculation: Write for example: 5^(2+3)/5.
* Variable Storage: Save any answer to X, Y and Z, or use any previous answer.
* Predefined constants: Pi, e, Light Speed, Planck Constant and many more.
* Re-use expressions: Select any previous expression from a list.
* Create functions: For example, put Y1(X)=4X and calculate Y1(3).
* Parenthasis-Matching: The current and matching parenthasis are green, all unmatched parenthasisis are red.
* Integral Calculation: Integrate any function for any intervall with.
* Derivative Calculation: Calculate the derivative of any function for any X-value.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and uninstall