Audio Player for Symbian Publisher's description
from PocketGear, Inc
Audio Player is an MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3) player for Psion 5mx, Revo, Revo Plus, Mako, Series 7, netBook and Ericsson MC218
Audio Player is an MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3) player for Psion 5mx, Revo, Revo Plus, Mako, Series 7, netBook and Ericsson MC218.
Supports high bitrate files (192kbps, 44.1kHz) also on Psion 5mx and Revo.
- plays MP3 files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2.5);
- 12-bit, 8kHz output with builtin lowpass filtering;
- playlist: play file, add file, add directory, remove file, clear list, track reordering, shuffle, auto repeat;
- controls: open file, play, pause, stop, next track, fast forward and rewind;
- user selectable skins;
- displays bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo;
- volume control, mute;
- displays ID3v1 tags;
- displays time elapsed and the length of the track;
- 'Always On Top' option;
- user configurable hotkeys even when using other applications;
- last directory and preferences are saved.
You are free to use this shareware version. If you want a full version, please purchase Audio Player here, and send the received code to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied with the unique ID of your Psion (press Ctrl + Shift + Q at the file manager, and you receive the unique id, this looks like '1000-118A-xxxx-xxxx' or '0908-0001-xxxx-xxxx'), and you will receive the registration code in 24 hours.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall