Alvi Calendar for Symbian Publisher's description
Alvi Calendar is Shia islamic Calendar. It shows hijri date of gregorian date.
Alvi Calendar is Shia islamic Calendar. It shows hijri date of gregorian date. Application uses Mathematical Calculations and does not follow crecent visibility
Features Of Alvi Calendar
* shows Gregerion - Hijri dates in list format
* Uses Mathamatical Formulas
* Islamic Events highlighte with suitable colour scheme
* Notify events in startup *
* Date is adujustable to match with crecent visibility *
* Notification settings *
* Sunset (Maghrib) time settings *
* Calculat Hijri date from any Gregorian Date
Notification of event on Application Startup
On Application startup, after passing Splash screen. notification window will appear. as shown in figure. this Window lists Occasions of 'shahadat', 'wiladat' that will come within week of current data.
Settings for notification window are as follows (Accessible from setting menu)
1. No Notify :- Skip notification window.
2. Same Day :- Only shows occasion of current date.
3. Before 1 Day :- list occasions of current date and next date.
4. Week :- list all occasions of current data + next week.
to Move on apps' main screen, Click ok. use Settings for change in settings
Apps' main Screen
This Screen is application's main screen, it maps Gregorian date to Hijri Date.
* Current Gregorian month/year is on top of screen
* on 2nd row left side is Hijri Month, and on right side is Hijri Year. correspond to Gregorian month/year
* table has three columns. 'week Day' , 'Gregorian Date' and respective 'Hijri Date'
* to move cursor on table use up/down - 2/8 keys.
* to change month/year use left/right - 4/6 keys
* Occasions are highlighted with color code on screen 'Red for Wiladat' and 'Black for Shahadat'
* to view occasion detail of particular date. bring cursor to that date and press 5 key
* there is an option 'go today' in menu that is used move cursor on today's date.
* if Gregorian - Hijri date mappings are not valid due to crescent visibility then you can set from settings menu.
Settings regarding Notify window that appears on app startup
this settings are explained above.
when apps' date does not match with crescent visibility (Actual Hijri date). then these options use to increase/decrease hijri date with respect to Gregorian date
available options are -2, -1, 0, 1, 2
Adjust Sunset time
as Hijri dates change on Sunset time. set sunset time. after sunset apps' Date cursor will increment by one
not need to set accurate sunset time, approx sunset time is sufficient
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall