Advanced Call Manager Free for Symbian Publisher's description
from Melon, Inc
The call manager that enables you to set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save profiles and schedule them
The call manager that enables you to set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save profiles and schedule them. This is the free limited version of best-selling ACM.
Bring back the joy of owning a phone!
Is there a way to make owning a phone less intrusive while staying connected with others?
No matter how advanced your phone is, when you receive a call you have just two options вЂ“ answer or hang up. Advanced Call Manager (ACM) is the app that handles your phone calls just like you would, plus a helpful technology boost. You get more call-handling options (busy tone, busy tone and SMS auto-reply, mute the ringer, divert calls, play a voice greeting) and can personalize your response to different callers. With ACM you can set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save your call-handling options into Profiles and let ACM run automatically without extra supervision.
Advanced Call Manager Free is the free limited version of the best-selling Advanced Call Manager (ACM). While you will be able to view the full menu and feature set of the original ACM, you will not be able to save and enable some of the settings, marked with * in the description below.
More efficient call-handling options you can assign to different contacts
ACM gives you five more ways to subtly escape calls without having to hang up:
* Busy tone вЂ“ send a busy tone to callers. Avoid acting rude by hanging up.
* *Busy tone and SMS вЂ“ add a personal touch to sending a busy tone: inform your callers with pre-assigned SMS replies.
* *Mute the ringer вЂ“ let the calls through with a muted ringer. More discrete, and keeps you undisturbed.
* *Divert calls вЂ“ forward incoming calls when you are unavailable.
* *Play a personal greeting (Nokia devices only) вЂ“ set your own answering machine and record the callerвЂ™s message straight onto your phone, avoiding having to call your operator to check voice messages.
*Handle groups of contacts by creating lists
The easiest way to handle your calls is to divide callers into lists such as вЂњFriends,вЂќ вЂњFamily,вЂќ вЂњWorkвЂќ and assign blocking rules for each. ACM gives you several handy list options:
* Work with blacklists and whitelists вЂ“ block or allow calls from people included in a list.
* Import contacts from your phonebook вЂ“ simplified list creation.
* Individual settings allowed вЂ“ personalize how ACM handles an individual caller included in a list (for example, send a specific SMS auto-reply to your mother while the default blocking action for list вЂњFamilyвЂќ is to send busy tone).
*Create and save different call-management profiles
Once you know what groups of people you would like to block and how, save your settings in ready-for-action profiles (configurations). You can choose from 5 different active modes for your profiles: reject all calls, accept calls only from your phonebook contacts, *reject from blacklist, *accept from whitelist or *reject all plus a custom action for specific contacts.
*Schedule changes of the active profile according to your lifestyle through Scheduler & Locator
Use ACMвЂ™s clever Scheduler to switch between profiles automatically. For example, activate your custom вЂњEveningвЂќ profile every evening to block work-related calls after hours.
Use the Locator to switch the active profile according to your location. For example, set ACM to activate your вЂњWorkвЂќ profile when the Locator detects you are in your office building.
Unlimited SMS templates library
Write and save an unlimited number of SMS auto-replies for all occasions and have them always at hand.
With Advanced Call Manager you can focus on more joyful matters than avoiding unwanted calls!
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall