zaTelnet Light for Smartphone Publisher's description
zaTelnet is a program designed for IT administrators who carry around a Smartphone.
zaTelnet is a program designed for IT administrators who carry around a Smartphone. Imagine being able to access your Linux or Unix box from wherever you have Smartphone coverage. Not to mention any other device that might have a telnet server running on it. It doesnвЂ™t take long to see that this is the kind of thing that a Unix or Linux admin could get used to having really quickly.
* ability to save, restore and edit sessions
* integrated floating keyboard
* support of different font sizes
* support of all possible display sizes and orientations
* emulation of the VT100 terminal
* key press preview indicator
* connection progress indicator
* ping utility and much more...
The program comes in two distributions:
1. zaTelnet_Light_1.7_2003.cab - for Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphones, the .NET Compact Framework 1.0 is required.
2. zaTelnet_Light_1.7_wm5.cab - for Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone and WM 6 Standard devices, the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 is required.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall